PVC Fence (polyvinyl chloride) features durability, beauty, and affordability are just some of the reasons PVC Fencing is better than conventional fencing material alternatives like iron fence or wood fences in Florida’s extreme weather. In this blog, we will be discussing the numerous advantages of using PVC Fence (vinyl fencing) for your residential, commercial, or government property in Florida.
Reasons to Go With PVC Fencing
- Low maintenance: A major benefit of vinyl fences is that they require little to no maintenance. For instance, you will not have to keep painting a PVC fence to keep it protected, nor will you have to worry about applying chemicals to keep pests at bay from your yard. It also keeps your vinyl fence protected from sun damage.
- Easily cleanable: Even if your Vinyl Fence Gate or privacy fence is affected by mildew or mold, you will not have to resort to vigorous scrubbing to get rid of it. Generally, you will only need water and soap to clean vinyl fence panels, and, in case of mildew, you will just have to add a bit of bleach to the mix.
- No rotting or rusting: With PVC Fence, you can water your lawns without having to worry about staining the fence. Moreover, a PVC fence post does not rot or break inside the post holes, as is the case with a wood fence post. What’s more – vinyl fence does not rust like chain links or wrought iron posts.
- Durable: One of the raw materials used in vinyl preparation is titanium dioxide, which happens to be an excellent UV inhibitor. This means that your PVC fence will remain protected against any harmful UV rays, and will not turn yellow. In addition, compared to wood, vinyl has fivefold tensile strength, which means that PVC fences are also suitable for regions that see rough weather such as heavy storms or winds.
- Attractive: Vinyl fencing are available in a wide variety of color options, and can be modified to appear like wood or to mimic white vinyl picket fence style. They can also be molded into a number of attractive shapes.
Final Word – Buying PVC Fence vs Wood:
Thanks to its many benefits, PVC Fencing is becoming the premier choice for residential fencing in Florida. Although aluminum fencing is thoroughly used in the sunshine state due to its weather proof elements, if you want to learn more about our PVC fencing and how it can benefit your residence, please feel free to visit our website or give us a call at (786) 671-0700 to get a free estimate on your vinyl privacy fence.
PVC Fence Supplier
AMD Supply has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of PVC Fence supplies in the SE USA region since 2006. Our PVC Fencing adheres to Florida’s strict building codes and can withstand hurricane force winds up to 115 MPH. We offer a complete line of PVC Fencing from panels to gates and hardware; everything needed to build a residential or commercial vinyl fence.
*Note we only sell to licensed fence contractors but can refer you to our contractors who sell our vinyl fencing. AMD Supply also carries one of the largest inventories of aluminum fence products in the SE USA. If you can’t find it online or nationwide, call us and maybe we will have it in stock.