Aluminum exports is among the most widely traded and consumed metals for construction applications around the world. The lightweight metal is both flexible, durable and has good strength.
With exceptional characteristics like machine-ability, durability, electrical and thermal conductivity and resistance to oxidation, aluminum is a perfect option for numerous applications.
From fences, gates, furniture and light bulbs to aquatic vessels and aircraft, the usage of aluminum is ubiquitous.
Aluminum Exports to Latin America / Caribbean
Given the vast array of applications, it is no surprise that the use of aluminum supplies continues to grow throughout the United States and around the world.
Perhaps it was due to the escalating demand for aluminum in Latin America, the Caribbean, and North America that from 2006 to 2015, “The Made in the USA” label became one of the top Global exporters of this sought after metal.
An estimated 3.4 million metric tons of aluminum was exported by the US during this period.
Amongst these exporters, AMD Supply based in Miami, FL has been delivering and exporting quality aluminum supplies across the Caribbean and Latin America for the last 10 years.
AMD Supply has been exporting aluminum supply products for the construction business, real estate industry, sign industry, truck and trailer, fence and railing, machine shops, hurricane shutter protection and various industries to Latin American countries and the Caribbean islands since 2006.
Aluminum supply export products include:
- Aluminum fencing, maintenance free fences, dura fence supplies, ornamental gates, and railings for residential and commercial properties
- Aluminum sheets of various grades and sizes for the construction and sign industry
- Painted aluminum extrusions and coils for custom signs
- Different types of aluminum hurricane shutters
- Aluminum tubes of assorted shapes and different angles, pipes, bars and channels for OEM and machine shops
- Aluminum castings (wall mounts, rings, rosettes, knuckles, etc.) and hardware (hinges, safety latches, wheels, and rollers) for the fence and rail industries
Aluminum Exports from Miami, Florida USA
AMD Supply is located in Hialeah Gardens, FL and is conveniently located close to Port Everglades and the Port of Miami for shipping and exporting aluminum products :
Anguilla, Antigua, Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthélemy, Nevis, Saint Kitts, Saint Christopher, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent, Trinidad & Tobago, Saint Maarten, Turks and Caicos Islands
If you own a business and need aluminum delivered to Latin America or the Caribbean, you may contact AMD Supply at (786) 671-0700 to get the highest quality, best priced aluminum supplies exported and shipped to your door.